#Trust30 Prompt: Abide in the simple and noble regions of thy life, obey thy heart. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Write down your top three dreams. Now write down what’s holding you back from them.
My top three dreams:
1. To hike the length of Hadrian’s Wall.
2. To be a major league baseball player.
3. To enjoy leisurely and significant conversations on multiple occasions with plenty of time, plenty of good food, and plenty of love with the people who are dearest to me.
What’s holding me back, in order:
1. Companions, arrival of the funds, and being in shape to walk seventy miles.
2. Lack of talent, my advanced age, and no agent gutsy enough to believe in me.
3. Nothing earthly that I can conceive of; will you join me?